The smart way to reduce noise. Unobtrusive versatility.
SANA 3D Acoustic Wall Tiles are an effective method of combating noise in spaces where people work, relax, socialise and learn. These quick and easy to install tiles will absorb up to 70% of reverberated noise while providing an aesthetically pleasing design to give any area an instant 'face lift'.
The simple creativity within this pattern continues the concept of design layout versatility. Blend all in the same colour to create an effective unobtrusive pattern.
SANA 3D Acoustic Wall Tiles are made from thermally bonded polyester fibre and which contains a minimum 60% recycled fibre content from PET packaging such as empty drink bottles. Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, non-allergenic with certified low volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These products are 100% recyclable.
- Decorative and functional acoustic surface for residential, office, education, retail, hospitality environments and commercial interiors.
- Minimise noise in the interior environment and create unique finishes
- Sustainable design. Environmental benefits.
- Style/Design - 3D Tile Series 300 Oblique pattern
- NRC - 0.70 or 0.85 with wadding
- Composition - 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Tile size - 500 x 500 mm
- Tile thickness max - 55 mm
- Installation - Wall Clip
- Tiles per pack - 9 (standard pack)
- Tile coverage - 2.25 m2
Lightweight and easy to install using the supplied wall clips, tiles simply push into wall clips allowing them to be rearranged. These 3D Tiles can be easily mounted onto most surfaces without anything more than a few screws. Add single tiles to make any style you prefer.
Available in a smart range of 3 contemporary designs and 3 standard colours - get creative now...
The modular design is suitable for residential, office, education, retail and hospitality spaces; redefine your environment with SANA 3D Wall Tiles.
SANA 3D Tiles are certified GreenTagCert™ GreenRate Level A. Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects. GreenTagCert™ is a certification and rating tool for building professionals approved by the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCAPhysical).
AS standards and BS standards:AS 1530.3, AS 3837, BS 476